2021年2月15日月曜日

, ,

Japanese BENTO - do you know BENTO?

 Doramemon caractor bento = cara ben 😆

I think BENTO (= Lunch box in Japanese) style in Belgium and Japan are totally difference. For example, my kids are bringing below European style Bento most of the day..... well.... until they find out Japanese bento is cool to bring 💗 


When our kids are really young, they didn't like to bring Japanese style Bento because too different and use Nori (seaweed) which is weird for other kids. 
BUT thanks to fashion style which is ASIAN culture become fashion!!!  Especially easing 'Sushi' is really fashionable, my kids start to ask me to make a Japanese Bento which make me really happy 😍😍😍
I like Japanese Bento which has more variety and more different food in it and good for health. 
off course, it is a lot of work for Mon to prepare. But but but...... this is one of the LOVE to my kids. 







Share:  

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿