2021年7月22日木曜日

Is it easy to come to Japan right now????

 

 
Well,,,, I would say it is not so easy to enjoy Japan first 2 weeks when quarantine. 
So at first,  depends on the country where you come from but basically you need to stay hotel 3 days then quarantine 2 weeks. 

So, I came back to Japan for summer holiday and needed to spend 3days hotel which is terrible because almost same Bento box and off course cannot go out from hotel which feels like in prison. 😫
After this, you can go out but with control by Japanese government. Should install 3 applications with GPS and should reply 2-3 times phone call and shouldn't take a public transportation. 
I really don't get it why need to receive such control in 2weeks?????  I took PCR before coming to Japan, took PCR when arrive at the airport in Japan and last day of staying at hotel!!!
It means even I am a negative in 3times, Japanese government control people 😎

Maybe there are big gap of the way of thinking mind between Europe and Japan. I am living in Europe so I know people start not to wear mask and vaccination rates become increase but not in Japan. 

Share:  
場所: 日本

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿