2021年4月17日土曜日

Sake lotion to your skin ? - Summer is coming soon -


 I wonder if western people use moisture lotion every day. At least I don't see much lotion in supermarkets or pharmacies in Belgium.

SO, what I am doing right now is making own lotion. Well.... actually I have been making my own lotion with sake and yuzu since decade. Even my mother, who taught me how to make it, has been making her own lotion for a long time. 

My own lotion is quite simple. Prepare sake (cheap sake is OK) and cut yuzu into 4 pieces in a big bottle. After about 6 months, transfer them to a small bottle and start using! If you have it, you can add some serum or glycerin (small amount) . 

In Belgium, I cannot find Yuzu.  So I googled for yuzu substitutes and came up with "yuzu = fragrant citrus = sudachi, kabosu, lime, etc" ! I can't get sudachi, kabosu, , but I can get lime!

Then, I am trying with Lime to make my own moisture lotion😀

'EAU CELLULAIRE' Actually, this is also good moisture lotion what I tried.



Share:  

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿